I've lost count of the amount of times I've walked into Easons/WHSmith full of enthusiasm at the thought of purchasing a new book, only to leave disappointed and empty-handed when I find that they do not stock my novel of choice.
Unwilling to admit defeat, and in desperate need of a good read, I head online to Amazon where my desired novel can be ordered and delivered right to my door, albeit with a few extra delivery charges.
Faced with no other option in the past, I have resigned to forking out those extra euros to have my book shipped over to me.
Now though, it seems as if my days of paying postal charges for books are set to come to an end. A few days ago, I stumbled across BookDepository.com, a website that stocks over 9 million different titles, so you're almost guaranteed to secure your book of choice. Registration is not required before making an order, and the best part? FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY.
So, on behalf of book lovers everywhere, get buying!!!
Image courtesy of Ginny via Flickr

No comments:
Post a Comment