Let me start off by saying that while I don't expect the items featured below to appeal to everyone's fashion tastes, I hope that this post will encourage those wishing to give Romwe a try, to go ahead and do so!
I don't tend to follow trends as per se, I'm more of a "if I like it, I'll buy it" type of person. As soon as I saw this Anserine dog print sweater, I knew I had to have it. It's cute, quirky, and unique all rolled into one which is how I like to describe my style.
One thing that you will find with me is that I like to express my love of music through the clothes that I wear. I'm a huge fan of Vampire Weekend, and so, was immediately drawn to this sweater. All too often, band merch is only available in sleeveless shirts and/or t-shirts which are just not versatile if you live somewhere cold like I do. The long sleeves on this sweater will ensure that I'm able to continue my band-merch obsession through the chiller Autumn and Winter seasons.
Both this sweater, and the Anserine dog print are made of Nylon. The quality of the prints are good, and the sizing is quite generous considering that they are both a size small.
When I first went to order this shirt, I was devastated to realise that it had sold out. Upon seeing that it had been re-stocked a few weeks later, I did not hesitate to add this item to my cart. I adore the Bart Simpson print, and feel that it really transforms this shirt from plain-jane denim into a real statement piece. The shirt itself is made from a good quality, heavy-denim material which is sure to keep you warm during the winter months.
In total, my items cost €74, which isn't bad considering that I have three new pieces of clothing that will take me right through the Autumn/Winter season.
It's also worth noting that each purchase came in a resealable plastic pouch, which is extremely handy if you are un-satisfied with a particular item and wish to return it.
On the downside, because I didn't have to pay for shipping, the delivery of the items took a little longer than I expected. I didn't receive my parcel until three weeks after my order date, and secondly, my order-tracking number didn't seem to work at all which did leave me feeling apprehensive. However, Romwe have since emailed me to check that my parcel arrived so I can't really complain.
All in all, my first Romwe experience has been a positive one, and I can't wait to show off my new purchases.
Happy shopping!



Great purchases!
ReplyDelete