When it comes to fashion, every girl has a weakness. For some, it's handbags, for others, it's coats. Me? I'm a sucker for shoes, black ankle boots to be precise. Currently, I own about seven pairs, which isn't a lot considering that my shoe count is somewhere close to fifty. Every year, I have to buy at least one pair to take me through the Autumn/Winter season, and this year is no exception.
As soon as I set eyes on the Brazen Buckle boots from Office, I knew I had to have them. My favourite feature is the buckle detail, which will instantly add a touch of grungy-glamour to any outfit. The heel height is not too imposing at around three inches, and the chunky, rubber, platform sole ensures that they are super comfortable to walk in. Because they are real leather, they are priced slightly higher than the average high-street boot. However, it's worth investing that extra bit of cash, as not only are these boots incredibly versatile, but they are also timeless, and will stand to you for many seasons to come!


No comments:
Post a Comment